Metric Combo Ratchets that Work in Any Tight Spot A combination of open and box end wrenches, these Metric Gearwrench Ratchets deliver a tough build that exceeds DIN, ANSI and Federal torque specs. Bundled in an easy-to-handle package, this combo is perfect fit for tight engine compartments and tough enough for double handed wrenching in wide open spaces. A serious combination that delivers again and again from lag and carriage bolts to frame mounts, hex tensioners and more, whether on the car, motorcycle or under the sink, this set incorporates a fine-toothed ratchet mechanism that turns fasteners easily with as little as 5 degrees of movement. Featuring metric sizes 8–18mm with the unique Surface Drive® grip system, these Metric Ratchets fit nuts and bolts snug while reducing the chance of rounding and slipping to near zero. A solid, tough and convenient addition to your tool box, keep this set handy for a superior grip, strength and maneuverability in tight spots where other brands just fall short.
- Includes sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18mm
- Extremely strong, the Metric Gearwrench Ratchets meet or exceed ANSI, DIN and Federal torque specifications
- Fine tooth mechanism delivers smooth turns and super tight 5 degree sweeps
- Handles long bolts and threaded rods with ease and speed
- GearWrench speed wrench moves a fastener with the speed and ease of a fine tooth ratchet
- Surface Drive® box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Warranty: Limited lifetime